During the 3 weeks following treatment , it is desirable to adhere to the following recommendations:
- No vaginal introduction:
- no sexual intercourse,
- no bath but only showers,
- no egg or other cream,
- no tampon, only sanitary napkins;
- No aspirin or derivatives containing acetylsalicylic acid
- No violent physical activities (horse, bike, motocross, etc.).
Bleeding may appear:
- sometimes as profuse as menstruation;
- sometimes blackish and foul-smelling.
This bleeding can:
- be weak at the start and increase after 10 days;
- last until the next period;
- be associated with period-like pain.